The vehicle is leased to the lessee in accordance with the terms of this contract, which he accepts unconditionally.
1.The vehicle is driven only by the lessee or every third driver who signs this contract, always in accordance with the Road Traffic Code.
2. The vehicle is forbidden to be driven on unpaved roads.
- Damage from any accident or mechanical damage (regardless of the insurance class accepted by the lessee).
- Damage to the underside of the car, or to and on wheels, rim covers and tires, even if the tenant has purchased a WUG insurance to cover the above.
3. Losses of the inside of the car (car cabin, lining of the cabin, instruments, R / CD) in the mirrors, rims and antenna as well as loss of keys are not covered by any insurance, unless they were caused by a traffic accident with another vehicle.
4. At the return of the vehicle, if it is too dirty inside or if it is obvious that liquid or biological cleaning is required, the lessee will be charged from € 50 to € 80 + VAT, as the case may be. In case of damage to the interior of the car (dashboard, lining, instrument, etc.), the lessee has to pay the cost of repairing the damage.
- The extension of the lease requires the company’s consent to change the time and date in the contract.
- The length of the rental in days is calculated on a 24-hour basis. Each hour of delay will be charged with ¼ of the daily charge.
- If the vehicle is returned with less fuel than it contained when delivered to the lessee (as stated in the rental contract), the lessee is charged with the value of the fuel + € 10 for the filling of the vehicle by the company.